- 2 sea-bass fillets
- 3 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- a small bunch of chopped parsley
- 4/5 cherry or datterini tomato, well washed and cut in half
- 2 fingers of dry white wine
- ground black pepper
- chilli flakes or a few slices of fresh chilli pepper
Put a large pan (enough to contain the fillets) on low/medium heat with oil, garlic and chilli flakes. When the oil is hot add the tomatoes and some parsley. Add the sea-bass fillets carefully with the skin on the bottom and cook for a couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Now add the wine and a bit of water. Be careful not to cover the fillets with liquid because they do not have to boil, but cook slowly with the steam of the broth. Cover with the lid and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
You can serve the sebass fillets in a soup plate with some broth and toasted bread, sprinkled with fresh parsley.